What is the CQC (Care Quality Commission)?
CQC are the independent regulator of health and social care in England. CQC monitor, inspect and regulate medical services to make sure they meet the fundamental standards of quality and safety. CQC has core values that Private Health Professionals strive to follow:
- Excellence – being a high performing organisation
- Caring – treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Integrity – doing the right thing
- Teamwork – learning from each other to be the best we can
What does CQC registration mean for Private Health Professionals?
PHP is now regarded as a Private GP Practice. The CQC team will visit Private Health Professionals to carry out an inspection of our services and ensure that all standards of care are being met. We are now able to offer Private GP services following registration.
Why choose Private Health Professionals?
Private Health Professionals is a team of elite health professionals providing many different services to our clients in a state-of-the-art medical facility all registered by the CQC. Our innovative treatment choice means you will be offered the highest quality treatment options. When it comes to non-surgical treatments, we will always strive to give you little to no down time, so you can get back to enjoying life quickly.
New services available following registration:
Private GP services including;
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of injury/disorder
- Medication reviews
- Private prescriptions
- Review of low mood
- Men/Women’s health check (basic or advanced package)
- Blood tests and review of the results (please note you will need to attend NDDH for bloods)
- Joint injections
- Removal of lumps/cysts