Private Health Professionals welcome Gemma Rous to their team.
Gemma is a highly qualified Paediatric Physiotherapist specialising in physio for children through North Devon.
Examples of conditions treated:
- Neuro-developmental/motor delay including work with pre-term infants
- Neurological conditions ie: Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida
- Developmental Co-ordination disorder & Balance difficulties, including Dyspraxia
- Hypermobility/lax ligaments
- Undiagnosed genetic/congenital conditions
- Orthopaedic postural impairment ie: complications post fracture
- Musculoskeletal /pain problems in the developing child
If your child suffers with any of the conditions above, or if you have any concerns about your child’s health or development, then please get in touch and arrange an assessment with Gemma. She can see you at the PHP clinic in Braunton, North Devon or arrange a home visit.