Andrew Blake is a Personal trainer and injury rehab therapist
Andrew will assess your posture, range of movement, health and fitness. From this he will outline any compensatory patterns and provide you with a progressive weekly program to complete at home to target imbalances, helping to strengthen and protect your body to reduce the risk of future injury.
Depending on your injury or imbalance, Andrew will help you become more mobile in key areas, use techniques to release tension in adaptively shortened muscle groups, open neural pathways to underused muscle groups and improve your movement patterns in your activity, sport, work and everyday life.
- Physical Therapy and Sports Massage
- CYQ Personal Training and nutrition
- Vinyasa flow yoga instructor
- Ba Hons Sport Science degree 2.1
- CERT ED Degree in Education
- College and university Lecturer