Do you feel that an aspect of your golf may be limited by your physical ability?
The Golf Performance package has been designed to help people of all ages and abilities. It will help to:
- Alleviate pain from golf, sports or repetitive injury
- Help to Improve your golf technique
- Help to improve balance, stability and self confidence
- Make your golf more consistent and accurate
- Help you to enjoy golf for the foreseeable future
A unique approach to multi-disciplinary golf performance
Together with Private Health Professionals, Saunton Golf club are offering you a tailored package that will analyse and assess your golfing technique and physical movement, resulting in a programme of treatments and tutoring that will help to:
- Improve balance, stability & joint mobility to build a strong golf foundation for a consistent swing
- Increase strength & power for reduced fatigue &
increased swing speed leading to increased
- Reduce the likelihood of injury ensuring that your golfing improvements are sustainable
- improve your golf ability and your enjoyment of the sport.
- Trackman / Video Analysis
- Full Biomechanical Assessment
- Manual Treatment
- Physical Screening
- Excercise Programmes
- Goal Setting
All for the low introductory price of just £195
Bespoke solutions to reach your goals
All the services on offer in our Golf Performance Package can be adapted and tailored to suit your specific needs, focussing on the areas that you feel you need to improve most.
Rick Fielder, PHP’s resident Golf Fitness Specialist can work with you to design a personalised fitness programme to achieve the following benefits:
• Optimise your current physical attributes
• Improve balance, stability & joint mobility to build a strong golf foundation for a consistent swing
• Increase strength & power for reduced fatigue & increased swing speed leading to increased distance
• Reduce the likelihood of injury ensuring that your golfing improvements are sustainable
All exercise sessions are carried out in PHP’s private gym and are in keeping with the feel and tempo of the game of golf rather than a more traditional gym based fitness class.
On-course analysis and expert tuition
Tiffany MacKenzie is a PGA Teaching Professional and Director of coaching at Saunton Golf Club.
Tiffany encourages, motivates and inspires people to benefit from the game of golf. This triumvirate has been enjoyed at all levels, from complete beginners to Internationalists.
Tiffany delivers an individual experience to all golfers, establishing the facts and providing solutions to enhance their enjoyment. Unlocking your potential, whatever your lifestyle, to be the best you can be.
Making use of the latest Trackman technology, Tiffany can analyse your movements and techniques and can help improve your game.
This package could be the perfect gift for the golfing fanatic in your life. There are gift vouchers available to purchase from the PHP clinic or Saunton Golf Club. The vouchers can be for made out for any amount and can be used towards the final cost.
Use our email form below to start the booking process. Once we receive your email, we will contact you to make arrangements.